Field Service Technician
JOB ID: OP01
POSTED: Oct 2018
Join a worldwide market leader that has been delivering condenser retubing services to power plants around the world for over two decades.
A RetubeCo Field Service Technician performs a number of physical tasks related to the retubing process and maintenance of the required tooling. The "typical" responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operating retubing tools and related equipment in the field and at our facility
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing retubing tools and related equipment
- Interacting with clients and their labor force on projects
The basic skills required for the Field Service Technician are:
- Legally able to work in the USA
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid US Passport (or able to acquire)
- Able to pass criminal background checks (to access certain facilities where we work)
- Experience in working with pneumatic/hydraulic tools a plus
- Experience in welding a plus
- Able to work various shifts
- Able to lift 90lbs.
For consideration, please send an email with subject title "Job ID: OP01 Field Service Technician" along with your resume, salary requirements and completed employment application (found at bottom of page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to respond to each applicant personally, only those applicants whose skills & experience meeting the job requirements will be contacted.